Heart Of Glass Intense Treatment
What it is:
An intense, silicone-free cosmetic treatment to strengthen hair fibre and help prevent breakage for blonde hair types.
What it does:
The Heart of Glass range has been designed to highlight the beauty of blonde hair, both natural and bleached, lightened and dyed; or hair that has been exposed to sunlight, the frequent use of the brushes or heated appliances, all elements that could weaken its fibre.
Using the exclusive Biacidic bond complex and the Baobab extract it helps prevent hair breakage whilst nourishing the hair fibre to brighten blonde hair.
- Help to prevent a the hair fibre breakage.
- Up to +40% of resistance to hair breakage if the Intense treatment is left to act for 5 minutes.*
- Resistance increases up to +57% if the Intense treatment is left to act longer, for up to 10 minutes.*
- The hair is elastic, nourishes and tamed.
- All formulations are silicone-free.
How To Use:
Apply to towel-dried hair along lengths and ends. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes, comb and rinse thoroughly. If needed, follow with Heart of Glass Rich Conditioner. Use once a week, or more often if hair is very damaged. Rinse thoroughly in case of contact with eyes.
- Manufactured in 100% CO2 neutral Davines Village.
- Packaging made of post consumer recycled plastic, 100% offset.
- CO2 offset product, from raw materials to your hands - excluded use phase.
- Biodegradability: 89,2%.
- %of Natural Origin Ingredients: 87,2%.
- *Instrumental tests on strands treated with the Heart of Glass system (Shampoo, Intense Treatment and Rich Conditioner) compared to untreated strands. Same formulations without the extract.